Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fair Time!!

This past weekend was alot of fun!! On Saturday we went down to the Idaho state fair in blackfoot. We met up with Brads sisters, Mariah and Julie, their husbands and kids. We walked around and looked at all of the booths and went and saw all of the animals. After that we were kinda hungry but we didn't want to eat too much cause we still wanted to go on some rides. We got these things that were called tiger ears but they were like bigger than my head! They were really good! Next brad really wanted to go on a ride so we went and bought tickets to go on one. It cost 10 dollars for the both of us to go on one ride, it was kind of ridiculous. Brad really wanted to go on the zipper and i was scared! the zipper is ride that spins around while you are in a cage going up and down. it looks like this. Can you see why i was scared? Brad told me just to relax and it would be fine. we were standing in line and i was getting more and more nervious but i was really excited also. it was finally our turn and we got in. It started up and pretty soon i was finding myself not knowing which way was up anymore. I was so much fun! After we got off both of our stomachs were still turning in circles. We both decided that we were hungry. We went to a little hamburger place called rudes (i think). I was really good. We went back to firth to pack all of Brads stuff up to move up to Rexburg for school. I had lots of fun at the fair. I had only been to one other fair in my life and that was when i was pretty little.

No comments: