Sunday, September 21, 2008

buckets and tap shoes

So this weekend we went to an awesome show at school. It was called buckets and tap shoes. Its a group of 4 guys from Minneapolis, MN. They are so sweet. They play the drums, guitar, they sing and tap!! Very well rounded guys. I'm not sure if everyone else that i went with was as impressed as i was but it was pretty amazing! I had seen them once before when i was on a competitive dance team up in washington. They had done a master class for one of the competitions that we went to.

I don't think that i will get over how awsome they were. I also took a class from them on saturday morning. we learned the shim-sham and had a tap off. They are pretty good tappers! It was nice to tap again. I hadn't in about 6 months. I took some pictures while at the show on my phone but they aren't the best.

No comments: